Email me!

If you want to be featured on my blog, send your most fashionable pictures to this email address:
loveforfashionandmusic@yahoo.com
Who knows, you can be my next feature for STILETTOS and HEELS or WALK THE WALK! Send your pictures now!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

WALK THE WALK + KYLISM #2


"Walk, walk, fashion baby!"
Twas my first day in flaunting my new haircut. My brother calls me Tim Yap now and I always crack up everytime he calles me that.
"Tim Yap, get out of the way." "Tim yap, pass me the salt." Freaking funny! Ha-ha!
So as I said in my earlier post, my mom visited from the province. And her visiting means shopping time for me!
As early as 10am we were already in GreenBelt. Strolled around GreenBelt 4 first. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, you name it. After that, we went to GreenBelt 5 to eat lunch. Mom requested for Japanese food AGAIN. So I was left with no choice but to eat at John and Yoko. No choice because I really hate John and Yoko. The food is superb as always, but the service of the staff is far from being good. Aside from being inattentive, it takes them almost 30 minutes to give the bill! It happened to me twice already and I really do hope it won't ever happen again. Well maybe because I won't eat there ever again! Ha-ha!
Anyway, enough for the food part, here is what I was wearing:



Denim Vest - Zara
Low neck white shirt - DIY (I bought tons of inexpensive white shirts, then measured my desired length for the neck part, then used house scissors to cut the excess. The edges will crumple a bit so don't worry. I find it nice actually. It gives it the rugged and worn out look that I want.) If you're not sure what to do, comment on this post so I can teach you how I made mine step by step. :)
Black Harem Skinnies - Zara
Shoes - Converse Chuck Taylor

Accessories:
Aviator Shades - Ray Ban
Watch - Guess
Black rubber bracelets - Topman
Rings - Aldo Accessories

(The white necklace? Nah, that was my headset. Ha-ha! Not a bling at all!)

As we all know, denim is so back! That is why I am buying tons of denim jackets now. Embrace the denim couture! Ha-ha!

Tip: When buying clothes, don't look at the price alone. You have to check and see the materials used as well. It's not always about how much it costs; you also have to think of the longevity of the product. The more you can wear it, the more it's practical. You always get what you pay for. Remember that.

xo,
K.Sy

6 comments:

superanj said...

Ohmygosh.
I remember that vest!
I tried it on before~ And it was super big. D':
Teehee. :)

Kyle Sy said...

Anjuju, I'm 6'2" tall! Ofcourse it big on you! You're soooo tiny! hahaha. Follow me!!

superanj said...

That was fast!!
You're so mean.
I'm not that tiny. :))

Kyle Sy said...

You're not tiny?? No way Anj! haha

Smiley said...

If you hate John and Yoko (coz i loathe it also) I suggest Kai. You can never go wrong with Kai!!! Chef Gilbert took an apprenticeship with chef Nobu plus their agedashi tofu has foie gras! And their spider roll has pink sugar. YUM

Kyle Sy said...

Where is Kai? Fuck, the servers from John and Yoko should be fired. haha. Kiwi, foie gras? seriously? I don't eat liver remember??