Hey guys, I'm back!
So yes, as I said in my earlier post, I will no longer post personal lyrics here. I'm terribly sorry for that.
But for today, I want to share to you a message that I received from a friend. I won't say her name anymore. But I just wanted to share to you the beautiful message:
"kyyyyle... :( :( i. am. so...... saaaad... :(( i. am. sooo. darn sad. because! because!! i didn't know... you're no longer in enderun! i didn't know.. i am sooo stupid and clueless. i'm sooo... heartbroken, i wanna cry. :(((( i wanted to see you sooo badly, coz like, i... DAMN IT! that's it! listen... i'm sorry for being such a dick and for being such a coward before. i never get to tell how much i adore and admire you.. (you prolly knew all along anyways) but! for me, you're like the most beautiful and amazing person i've ever met! i swear to God, kyle sy, you are like no other! words can't even describe you! you're amazing, hands down. you're beautiful! and your sweet... damn, you're perfect! the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you sit and dance and sing and smoke and even the way you imitate lady gaga! omg, i sound like a stalker... but anyways, sigh.. my cowardice and fear took over me that's why i never really get to talk to you. and now i have sooo many regrets now that you're somewhere else. i'm so stupid. well, i can't help it! it's because you're too damn gorgeous that i can't even look at you straight in the eye! if i would, i'd prolly melt. c'mon, like hello!? global warming!? you're the very reason why this world is getting hotter and hotter dammit! oh kyle, don't ever change for anybody else coz... you're perfect just the way you are... you're unique. you're beautiful :) haha, atleast i finally got the courage to say that... damn, i really wanted to know you a whole lot better. and i thought i'd get that chance this sem, but dang.. talk abt bad timing! oh well, my fault anyways for not approaching you. i mean, i may not know you that much compared to the others. and i did get to hang out with you before, just for a few days but... along those few days, i get to see how beautiful and sweet you are, how cute and funny you are, how caring and loving you are. i mean, life is sooo0o darn boring with out you. you're like, the life of the party! you make things more intresting and fun. and i know deep inside you're a good person. you're always there when your friends need you. and you'd even protect them and make them happy. i mean, i too feel... so safe and secure, like somehow my days are complete just by seeing and being with you or like, when you smile. DAMN! you're smile.... damn... O_O it lights up this whole world, oh wait, the whole universe! i really look up to you. and... i'd never forget the way you used to hold my kipling bag for me, and when you comforted me (bec you thought i was sad but actually i was just hungry), and when you ate with me in inasal and shabu shabu and when you held my hand coz you called me fat, and when we used to sing in karaoke bars! and you're sooo funny when you get all dramatic and when you like change your voice! ahaha! you're voice is sooo cute! i mean, AH! i even remember the days when you wave at me or when you say hi and then you flash me that gorgeous smile! you're soooo kind and honest and so true to yourself. you're not afraid to show who you really are, you don't care what other people think.. you're confident! that's prolly the reason why you shine so much. you're simply amazing :)... i like your attitude! i mean, i like you :) damn. ughhhh... i'm such a dicccckkkk... :/ but sigh. FINALLY.. i get to say it. say everything. kyle, you're perfect, you're beautiful and lovable just the way you are. :) :) :) don't ever change. and nevermind the haters, just mind the lovers. i mean, everybody loves you! i can't even imagine someone hating you... haha! ...........well... i'm out of breath now... i dunno what to say anymore... well... hope to see you sometime... ish... take care... and umm.. :) stay happy and keep on smiling. :)"
When I got the message, I was so speechless and shocked. I never really thought that I would touch her life in such a way. All I can really say was thank you over and over again. I was even teary-eyed. You can really feel the sincerity in it that I was just lost for words. I really needed this in order to move forward with what I'm going to do with my life next. And to YOU, thank you again! Thanks for making me feel loved and cared for. Smile with me viewers! :)
xo,
K.Sy
2 comments:
Her letter has so many run on sentences and its so redundant but of course to receive something like that, TOUCHING!
SELOS?? Joke! It was... I really needed that.. you know what i'm going through.. it was nice receiving something like that from someone :)
Post a Comment