Email me!

If you want to be featured on my blog, send your most fashionable pictures to this email address:
loveforfashionandmusic@yahoo.com
Who knows, you can be my next feature for STILETTOS and HEELS or WALK THE WALK! Send your pictures now!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WALK THE WALK: #2


It has been a long time since I've posted anything here. Sorry once again. Ha-ha!
This picture has been in my archives for such a long time already, and finally, I have decided to post it.
He's a friend of mine and this picture of him is just different:


Carlo Paguio
"Fashion is about courage and honesty."

Black V-neck Shirt (inner) - IZZUE
Black outer shirt - from Bangkok
Pants - Cotton On
Shoes - Converse
Scarf - Rustan's
Bag - Lacoste
Rings - Aldo Accessories

He certainly dared to be different. It's so hard for me to wear shorts or 3/4 pants (as I call it). I'm not the type who goes out wearing this. I'm just not used to the idea, but he certainly proved that comfy clothes can be fashionable too. He wore this outfit to Philippine Fashion Week, and I must say, I died for the fringe necklace. I WANT ONE!!!

xo,
K.Sy

No comments: