Here's a bit of a shocker. I always wanted to dedicate a post entirely for Lea Michele. Don't you ever wonder why she tries so hard to be "sexy" all the time outside of Glee? The funniest thing is that she is (in real life) the total opposite of her character in Glee. It only shows she really knows how to act. Well this post is actually a mix of both worlds. A good one and a trash(y) one.
To kick things off, here's one of her photos taken out of Marie Claire when I was searching for pictures at Google.

Here's one more:

I think she really needs to know that she's still sexy even when she's covered up. What up with the suit? Was it hot or something so she's wasn't wearing anything inside? And the skirt, she made it look trashy by just pulling the dress up a little when it was (supposed to be) a tribute to Audrey Hepburn.
One more:

Big thanks to E! for the photo.
I personally find this gown OK. But I would've loved it more if it was longer. (Floor length). Plus, what's with the loose peep-toe pumps? You can really see the "gap" at the back of it. HAHA. It's obviously too big for her. But she has some good ones too. Like this Oscar De la Renta navy blue gown she wore at the 2010 Emmy's:

She added some sparkle with a Lorraine Schwartz necklace... and that gave it a home run.
xo,
K.Sy
No comments:
Post a Comment