I wasn't all that crazy when Rihanna dyed her hair fire red before. But it kinda sinked-in my head that I guess she's gonna keep that color for a long time. If you're not a fan of the short red-headed Rihanna before, what can you say with these pictures I took?


AH-MAY-ZINGGGGG!!!
Yes! Rihanna now has long, straight fire-red hair! I guess the sexy old Rihanna is back! And I must say, her hair matches her new album - Loud! The shots where taken from her David Letterman performance last November. They even tweaked the song to a rocker-ish type instead of the amazon-ish type the song really is. And I must admit, What's My Name is one of my favorite songs from her new album!
And now I guess you are all dying to see her performance right? Oh well, I won't keep you waiting! Here's her performance! Singing her smash hit What's My Name on Late Show with David Letterman! Enjoy!
PS. What do you guys think about the new look of my blog?
xo,
K.Sy
No comments:
Post a Comment